The 2022 Shop Tour is happening June 3-5, 2022. Join us Friday & Saturday, 9am to 6pm, and Sunday, 10am to 4pm. Premier Passports go on sale May 1st for $10 and include an exclusive enamel pin from each shop visited plus a commemorative tote bag. Free passports are available from all participating shops on Shop Tour days. We can't wait to see you!
In the meantime, our member shops are all open for business and ready to serve! Below is a detailed listing of each shop's hours. We look forward to seeing you face to face (and hearing about all of your incredible quarantine projects!) very soon!
- The Cotton Ball is open Monday and Wednesday through Saturday 10am - 4pm, and Sunday, 11am - 5pm (closed Tuesdays).
- The Creation Station is open Wednesday through Saturday, 10am - 5pm, and Sunday, 10am - 4pm.
- Grant House Sewing Center is open Monday through Friday, 10am - 5:30pm, and Saturday, 10am - 3pm.
- Old Town Quilt Shop is open Monday, 3 - 7pm, Tuesday through Friday, 10am - 5pm, and Saturday, 10am - 4pm. Old Town Quilt Shop also accepts orders through its website.
- Quilter's Cupboard is open Monday through Saturday, 11am - 4pm
- The Quiltery is accepting appointments for in-store shopping through its website and over the phone: 805-227-4561.
- Roxanne's is open Monday through Saturday, 10am - 5pm, and Sunday, 11am - 4pm.
- Sew Fun is open Monday through Saturday, 10am - 4pm.
- superbuzzy is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10am - 5pm, and Sunday, 11am - 4pm. superbuzzy also accepts orders through its website and over the phone (805) 643-4143.
Welcome to California's Central Coast
We are the Central Coast Quilt Shop Owner's Association, a group of 9 unique quilt shops sprinkled along California's stunning Central Coast. Each year we hold the Central Coast Quilt Shop Tour - the perfect excuse to visit each of our wonderful shops while also exploring the area. The Central Coast Quilt Shop Tour is the perfect weekend getaway for couples, families, and that amazing group of quilty friends. From our beautiful beaches to our world-renowned wineries, and from our rich local history to our incredible outdoor recreation opportunites, there is truly something here for everyone. Book your travel today!