We are so thankful for the support of our quilting community during this unprecedented time. Your health and well-being is our top priority, and with this in mind, we have rescheduled the 2020 Shop Tour to June 3-5, 2022. We can't wait to see you!
Many of our Association's shops are open for business in some capacity. Below is a listing of which shops are open and how you can support them during this time of being Safe at Home. We look forward to seeing you face to face (and hearing about all of your incredible quarantine projects!) just as soon as it is safe to do so.
- The Cotton Ball is open Monday and Wednesday through Saturday 10-4, and Sunday: 11-5 (closed Tuesdays).
- The Creation Station is accepting orders through its website and over the phone: (805) 693-0174.
- Grant House Sewing Center is open for in-store shopping with a limit to the number of customers.
- Old Town Quilt Shop is open for in-store shopping Tuesday through Saturday, with a limit of 3 shoppers at a time. They are also accepting orders through the website, over the phone: 805-938-5870, and via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Curbside pickup is available. The classroom is available for rental with a maximum capacity of 10 people.
- Quilter's Cupboard is accepting orders via email: email@example.com.
- The Quiltery is accepting appointments for in-store shopping through its website and over the phone: 805-227-4561.
- Roxanne's is open Monday through Saturday, 10am-5pm and Sunday, 11am-4pm.
- Sew Fun is accepting orders over the phone: 805-462-9739 and via its Facebook page.
- superbuzzy is open to the public with regular shop hours, Tuesday through Sunday, and is also accepting orders through its website or over the phone.
Welcome to California's Central Coast
We are the Central Coast Quilt Shop Owner's Association, a group of 10 unique quilt shops sprinkled along California's stunning Central Coast. Each year we hold the Central Coast Quilt Shop Tour - the perfect excuse to visit each of our wonderful shops while also exploring the area. The Central Coast Quilt Shop Tour is the perfect weekend getaway for couples, families, and that amazing group of quilty friends. From our beautiful beaches to our world-renowned wineries, and from our rich local history to our incredible outdoor recreation opportunites, there is truly something here for everyone. Book your travel today!